The webinar, organised by the FETFX project with the participation of the European IP Helpdesk, will examine the two different routes related to dissemination and exploitation of project results, with a specific focus to FET funded projects. It will provide advice on how to prevent others from making, using, or selling the IP, when to choose a defensive approach related to the publications and the open access model, as well as how seeking a patent without preclude a publication. The different needs and objectives of research organisations/universities (ROs) and small and medium sized enterprises/industry will be identified.
The following programme will be covered:
- The FETFX project, Marta Calderaro, APRE
- Publishing v. patenting, Michele Dubbini, European IP Helpdesk
- Traditional distinction
- Publishing and Patenting approaches
- Alternative dissemination routes
- Defensive publication
- Open access model
- Access2EIC project introduction, Antonio Carbone, APRE
Registration You may register through this link. Participation is free of charge.
Keen to know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.