Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar will put a particular spotlight on the role of communication, dissemination and exploitation in maximizing the impact of Horizon 2020 projects. It aims to clarify the terminology by illustrating the differences between the three concepts, and point out the areas they have in common. Participants will also get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy. In this regard central aspects related to IP and innovation management will be addressed, too, since they are significantly interwoven with the subject. However, please note that this webinar is complementary to other training sessions offered by the team that specifically address exploitation and IP management issues under Horizon 2020.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination & exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are distinctions, how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination & exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)