Level of Expertise: Intermediate
This webinar will provide you with a basic description and explanation of the copyright changes introduced by the new Directive 2019/790 on copyright and related rights in the Digital Single Market.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is the new text and data mining exception? How does it apply to?
- What are the requirements to benefit from the exception for digital cross-border teaching activities?
- What are cultural heritage institutions allowed to do?
- What does the new right granted to press publications imply?
- How will article 17 impact service providers and users?
- What is the "best-seller" right?
- What is the right of revocation? Why could it be relevant to me
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com