Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org