Technological cooperation between Europe and third countries has intensified over the past years. The European Commission has stimulated cooperation through various initiatives such as the participation in EC funded projects (like the International IP SME Helpdesks or the EU-Japan Techonology Transfer Helpdesk) or the opening of multiple European Enterprises Network offices around the world.
In this webinar, EU SMEs and researchers interested in Technology Transfer (TT) will be introduced the main aspects to bear in mind when doing it abroad, as well as the EU-funded initiatives that support it with Intellectual Property as key element.
What to expect:
- What is Technology Transfer and why is it important
- Main aspects of TT within Europe and third countries
- Intellectual Property as a business tool
- How to choose the right business partner
- Main contracts for safe Technology Transfer
- Regional specificities and challenges in China, Latin America, South-East Asia and Japan
- Key messages to succeed
- Main EU-supporting platforms for internationalization
- Best practices and watch-outs when dealing with TT in the destination territories
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at email@example.com