Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of the way in which the drafting and negotiation of consortium agreements should be addressed in H2020, with a focus on IP provisions.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- What model consortium agreements are available, and for what types of projects?
- What issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: what are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration is open.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com