Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
In order to raise awareness regarding IP in SMEs day-to-day activities, we need to understand their problems and connect them with useful information regarding IP rights.
This webinar will provide an overview of problems and mistakes that are committed while communicating to SMEs, suggesting possible solutions.
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- How can IP be a business asset?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: All training types are offered free of charge.
Registration: Link will follow 3 weeks in advance.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com