Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of the protection of geographical indications.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a geographical name?
- What are the main types of geographical names?
- What value do geographical names represent for businesses?
- How are geographical indications protected?
- How are geographical indications enforced?
- What are the differences between geographical indications and trade marks?
- What type of conflicts can arise between geographical indications and trade marks?
- How can searches of geographical indications be performed?
Duration:60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration: link follows 3 weeks in advance.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com