The INDustrial TECHnologies 2018 conference will open its doors in Vienna on 29-31 October, 2018. You will find the team of the European IPR Helpdesk at the EC booth!
The event will combine keynote presentations, discussions, a matchmaking event, fish-bowls, world cafés and an exhibition on new industrial applications for research on Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing. Plenary sessions with great political impact on the industrial landscape will be followed by parallel sessions organised around three main pillars:
1) Technologies for sustainable growth
2) Innovative Industry for citizens
3) Ecosystem and framing conditions
Seize the opportunity to meet experts from industry, research and public authorities from more than 30 countries in Europe and across the globe!
· Jean-Eric Paquet, Director General, European Commission, DG Research and Innovation
· Bertrand Piccard, Chairman Solar Impulse Foundation
· Sabine Herlitschka, CEO & CTO, Infineon Technologies Austria AG
· Lisa Friedersdorf, Director of the National Nanotechnology co-ordination Office of the USA (NNCO)
· Tao Zhang, Vice President, Chinese Academy of Sciences
· Tomas Hedenborg, President of ORGALIME
29 October 2018, 9:00 – 17:30 (thematic workshops)
30 October 2018, 9:00 – 21:30 Conference day 1
31 October 2018, 8:00 – 17:30 Conference day 2
Where: Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Messeplatz 1, 1021 Vienna, Austria.
REGISTER NOW free of charge:
Follow us on Twitter: @IndTech2018 - #IndTech2018