ActInSpace - Hackathon 2018
INVENT TOMORROW'S NEW SERVICES THANKS TO SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
May 25-26th, 2018
ActInSpace is a full 24-hour Hackathon and an international innovation contest, which will take place simultaneously in 70 cities around the world.
The event was created by the French Space Agency (CNES) and the European Space Agency (ESA):
- to develop entrepreneurship for young people,
- to promote space,
- to promote the creation of start-ups by using and adapting space technologies to our daily life, and
- to create an event focused on space and innovation.
During the Hackathon, teams will have to work on the pre-defined challenges, and turn their business ideas, based on these challanges, into business concepts with the support of technical and business advisors in 24 hours.
The winning teams will proceed to the national and international finals to present their projects to an international jury of experts on technology transfer and business development to win (apart from others) a Zero-G experience on Airbus A310 or a flight training session with an Airbus A320 simulator and a visit to the Airbus satellite integration room.
For more information about the ActInSpace event in your country and to see this year's challenges, please click here.
In Luxembourg, ActInSpace 2018 Hackathon will be organised by InTech, and the European IPR Helpdesk will participate in the event by supporting the participants in their IP-related issues.
Notes about the event:
- The event is open to everyone interested in space technologies.
- The language of the event is English.
- There is no deadline for participation, however the registrations will be closed, once all seats are full.
For more information about ActInSpace Luxembourg, please click here.