The European Union IP Helpdesk scheme is restricted to the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
We are looking forward to the applications of the Enterprise Europe Network advisors, who have at least 2 years of experience on IP, to become one of our Ambassadors.
Should you have any questions related to this cooperation scheme, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Roles and Privileges of the European Union IP Helpdesk Ambassadors
Please find below more information on the roles and privileges of our European Union IP Helpdesk Ambassadors.
- Promotion of the European Union IP Helpdesk services at local awareness-raising events
- Provision of basic IP training events and advice at local level using European Union IP Helpdesk training materials and publications
- Permission to use, translate and adapt training, publications and informative material provided by the Helpdesk
- Participation in training and networking events for the European Union IP Helpdesk Ambassadors
- Promotion of the European Union IP Helpdesk services and activities on respective Enterprise Europe Network members' websites and via additional communication means (e.g. newsletters)
- Assessment of local SMEs’ needs with regard to IP and provision of feedback to the Helpdesk team
- Privileged access to training material that may be translated and used in locally organised training events
- Continuous provision of informative material (i.e. leaflets, service presentation) and new publications (i.e. fact sheets, guides and articles) to be translated, adapted and distributed to local SMEs
- Regular updates on new IP developments, for instance with regard to new IP provisions for SMEs in the EU research and innovation programmes Horizon 2020 and COSME
- Promotion of specific IP activities of the individual Enterprise Europe Network partner via the Helpdesk’s communication channels and website
- Assistance in appointing external speakers from the European Union IP Helpdesk 's network of partners (e.g. INNOVACCESS - Network of National IP Offices in Europe, European Patent Office/Academy) for specific IP events
- Regular and systematic exchange on experiences and best practices in IP between the European Union IP Helpdesk and the European Union IP Helpdesk Ambassadors