A Consortium Agreement refers to the internal organisation of the consortium. Depending on the area or sector of the each project and of the grade of technical complexity that are involved, the Consortium Agreement might generally contain the following:
- provisions on the governance structure of the consortium;
- technical provisions (e.g. the tasks of each party and the project schedule);
- managerial provisions (e.g. coordination and management);
- financial provisions (e.g. the distribution of the Community financial contribution, the financial plan, etc);
- provisions regarding IPR and related issues such as dissemination, use and accessibility of the results, confidentiality provisions, as well as arrangements on the settlement of disputes and liability and confidentiality.