We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in Brussels, at the premises of the European Associaton of Development Agencies (EURADA):
Rue Montoyer 24, bus 13 5th floor, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
During this IP&Coffee session, our expert will present the topic "Technology Transfer" which will also be broadcast online. Furthermore, you will get information about the IPBooster services and how their experts can examine your case and guide you towards the best IP strategy.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to address your questions directly to our experts.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licences should I consider?
We are looking forward to welcoming you then, please register online via the link below.