Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
IP may assist your SME in almost every aspect of your business development and competitive strategy: from product development to product design, from service delivery to marketing, and from raising financial resources to exporting or expanding your business abroad through licensing or franchising.
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- How can IP be a business asset?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: All training types are offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com